Josh grant to kawi.

Its like a NFL football coach. No matter what your results, some other team always hires them. Never seen so many recycled coaches in my whole life.

My point exactly. There are certain guys that continue to get support. Crazy in my opinion.

Did any of you ever stop to think is something to do with anything besides race results?

PR, work ethic, personality, dedication, fan support.

Did any of you ever stop to think is something to do with anything besides race results?

Nope, I never stop to think. I have the God given ability to think and continue to move.
Guess that technique makes me a multitasker...

Grant appears to be a good guy but he has just as bad, if not worse race results then Mudflaps and I doubt he has more fan support. Had to be cheap and since he had been on green this year, it makes for an easy transition.
At least it is not Tedesco or Hansen.

Oh I believe you are aware I honestly don't care. Roosting you in the face beats playing armchair throttle jockey anyday.

Side note: I'll probably mute the TV and turn on music the 2nd time Weege mentions the Martins are "Literally" in their backyard.

I did. Started to post something, but deleted it. It definitely has to be something along those lines. And Knox may have also hit a point with the pay...
Nope, I never stop to think.
Could have stopped right there. ;)

Scoob, you have got to do something about your starts. I was standing behind you for the second moto and seen your reaction time. Not saying it was slow but I have seen a 600lb women on a 1/4 charged rascal move quicker after a rice cake.

I think his mom works for an airlines so he flies for free. That money savings alone was just enough for Kawasaki to beat his door down to get him to sign.

Scoob, you have got to do something about your starts. I was standing behind you for the second moto and seen your reaction time. Not saying it was slow but I have seen a 600lb women on a 1/4 charged rascal move quicker after a rice cake.

Lol!!

'Tis true, 'tis true. You weren't the first to tell me, my wife was actually...

I can explain...kinda, not really... ;)

One issue was (and this will sound utterly stupid and probably is, but anyway...) I was adjusting my clutch to get it to engage sooner so I could "rev" it more in the mucky corners... Didn't realize this until after my second start of doing so that I wasn't spinning, but slipping the clutch too much outta the gate... Rookie mistake I know...

Another definitely is my reaction time. I think about everything, but the start when I'm up there. I also didn't anyone to set my holeshot device nor tried to the second motos myself. Us short legged dudes can really use that extra couple or so inches.

In the end, I do. Thanks for noticing. :)

[QUOTE="Scoob, post: 603589, member: 7837"Can we always have girls be the first gate drop then 40+ second gate drop? :)[/QUOTE]
The ref would red flag it. Assuming you forgot to take off with your group.

Oh I believe you are aware I honestly don't care. Roosting you in the face beats playing armchair throttle jockey anyday.

Side note: I'll probably mute the TV and turn on music the 2nd time Weege mentions the Martins are "Literally" in their backyard.
Same here

Back