BC Reloads:7-25 & 7-26

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Open again this weekend hopefully. Weather looks ok right now.....I guess we will see what happens! With people heading down to the ranch, the place should be empty, have the place to yourself!

I'm 17 years removed from my last trip to the ranch and no intentions of returning.

Had fun playing on the new Hondas last weekend and I won a free BC pass in the process.

Now start drawing up those plans for the zipline and waterslides we were talking about...

I'm 17 years removed from my last trip to the ranch and no intentions of returning.

Had fun playing on the new Hondas last weekend and I won a free BC pass in the process.

Now start drawing up those plans for the zipline and waterslides we were talking about...

Word!

Good day yesterday, we will be open again today at 11. Looks like the rain, if any, may hold off till late afternoon. Plenty of seat time to be had. Tracks will be prime at 11.

Although I cannot say it was my first time out there yesterday, it was one of the best...riding anywho. Good times! Thinking I made need to step up the training plan... ;)

Back