Really ???

kevin849

PR Member
Looks like we may have good weather this weekend so I am going to load motorhome up and spend weekend at a southern Ohio track. I saw that Dirt Country is having practice and a race this weekend so I am in, today I get a notice that COCR is having a SOMX race. You have got to be kidding me, 2 somx tracks running the same weekend. Who's lame brained idea was that. Now you know why there are no tracks left. next weekend there will be nothing going on.

COCR must be a rain make up or something. Because this was supposed to be an open weekend in SWOHMX. That's why dirt country added the throw back to the 80s race.

COCR must be a rain make up or something. Because this was supposed to be an open weekend in SWOHMX. That's why dirt country added the throw back to the 80s race.
John is correct cocr is a makeup and dirt country added a "theme race" at the same time cocr was rescheduled. Just bad luck but no other races all year are scheduled on the same weekend. We may go to DC but not sure yet since we are going to LL for a couple days. Yes I am sneaking in as to not give mx sports anymore money.

Back