Video: Battle for Ohio Round #1: CTMX

Very good photography but this grumpy old man has had enough slow-mo.
I seen you taking tons of video during the event so I got to know. When you set down to put it all together, how do you pick what to use?
Nice job but no more slow mo... How about fast forward for the old man classes?

Very good photography but this grumpy old man has had enough slow-mo.
I seen you taking tons of video during the event so I got to know. When you set down to put it all together, how do you pick what to use?
Nice job but no more slow mo... How about fast forward for the old man classes?
Whatever ones that I like the most, some shots are too over exposed and I try to bring that down in editing but some good clips end up being unusable because of the exposure, or a unstable shot. I usually have around 200 shots from the day depending on how much I shoot.

really cool. man that place looked like a national.. the shot of the dude on the suzuki towards the end is sick, though he was gonna loop it. nice job on the vid and hats off to ctown for having the place looking so good!

You caught a lot of the atmosphere of the race. Cannons, helicopters, vendors and a million motor homes. Nice.

There just wasn't enough me in it. Ha ha. Wasn't even riding. Just my 50cc rider. Kid.

Your skills keep getting better! Each video is better than the last, keep up the great work!

It was good to see so many different classes covered, many editors like to focus on the pros or fast people only. The slow guys mixed in here and there is nice to see.

really cool. man that place looked like a national.. the shot of the dude on the suzuki towards the end is sick, though he was gonna loop it. nice job on the vid and hats off to ctown for having the place looking so good!

Agreed, I think we all want to see the full clip....did he hang on to it?

Back