Yz85 at auction is this your bike?

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Clevelabd auction. Got a prepped bike at auction. Anyone know whose this is ? Clearly stolen. Now the states auctioning it off

image.jpg

I almost went to this auction too..how was the selection..I was looking for a little quad or pitbike at best. How often do they hold these?

Im going to go to the cleveland heights auction. That's where my brothers 85 will be. Least I can try to get it back for close to nothing.

These auctions are held a few times a Yr.

The police have it right with the bikes. They auction them to people (hood rats) that are gonna take them back to the street. Then when the hood rat wrecks. They impound and start the process over. Easy quick revolving cash for the department.

it was a waste of time IMO

There were 2 150f's (not r's) there..that I would have been interested in, but not enough to wait all morning and miss going riding for. Plus you dont get to do anything w/ them who knows if they even run. No clue what they sold for.. but anything "nice" is going to get the attention and bids..

I was hoping thered be enough inventory that people would have interest in different things, but there was only a couple things worth a s**t.

but from what ive seen some of them have some nice new bikes, so its just a matter of time before a newer bike shows up at one of them.

That 85 runs good. It just came by me in a Pack of wheelie assholes on east 55th.

Good business the police got. Impound and re sell. Impound and resell.

Back