Smith Road Wednesday (7/29) 4-dark bikes only

mastiffmom

PR Addict
We will have our normal Wednesday practice 4-dark, bikes only. We spent the last week hauling in dirt and saw dust for the peewee and big track and we will throw some water down tuesday night to start preparing for Wednesdays practice so we won't have any dust issues

ya run the kids with the sqiudly ass c class thats how u do it.ive been waiting to see u spilt big bikes and kids bike seshions.the cabin is boring my little one to death.he wants to ride somewhere else.

Tracks shaping up beautifully the fresh sawdust and dirt were a huge improvement on both tracks, sprinklers are fixed and the water trucks are out in full force it's going to be a great night to ride!

First time to smith road in over 8 years. I had a blast. Started out really wet and sloppy it did shape up nicely after they tilled it. Seems like to lower sections need some mulch to hold together better. The doubles in the center of the track were pretty sketchy too from overwatering.

Leave the practice as one group. Don't overcomplicate it. Honestly I wouldn't let the minis save for 80's on the main track.

Great to see this place is still around, I'll be back as often as I can

wanna bring little guy to ride big track but w other kids not buncha retard c riders.split practice, kids girls, and big bikes.not that difficult

Back