Watching Loretta times

Wish I was there anyway, pissed off and crabby that I am not.

Check out the stacked 65 class. Ferry, LeBlanc, DeFrancisco, our own Z Boy. wow some fast kids..

http://lorettas.tracksideresults.com/laptimes.asp?s=&c=21&pc=21&e=1&rn=1&rt=M

Thanks brother.. Mitchy got 1 Moto in today.. 3rd place through 10 commandments on lap 1..A mistake pushed him back to 10th by the finish of lap one and then a fall pushed him back to 12th..

Pouring rain now.. Gonna be some mud motos tomorrow

Last edited:
Thanks brother.. Mitchy got 1 Moto in today.. 3rd place through 10 commandments on lap 1..A mistake pushed him back to 10th by the finish of lap one and then a fall pushed him back to 12th..

Pouring rain now.. Gonna be some mud motos tomorrow
Let's hope the nerves are out of the way and he just rides like we know that he can! We are cheering from the north coast. No work is getting done cause we are watching on the net

I have been watching the times too. I am very proud of all of our Cleveland / Akron Area riders. Still, not a fan of former pros returning to LL. But, that may just be me! Enjoy it guys! See ya. Rich

Mitch was up in 14th and never came around for lap 3. hopefully he's ok
He is okay .. Moved up to 12th and the spark plug cap came off..DNF!! Total bummer was sitting on 12 and moved into 12th in Moto.. Top 10 was looking good..he was riding strong and hungry...sucks bad! Golf next year

Back