BC 8-1 & 8-2

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Just two practice weekends left until we take a break from open practice till September, after the Battle for Ohio Finale. Open this weekend, 11-5pm both days, $25 per rider. All tracks open and prepped. I even cleaned up the trails!! Are they good enough for motocrossers?? NO! Are they better? YES! If you have to ask how the trails are, then you dont belong in there......Fact.

Just a reminder, KTM DEMO DAY is not the 2nd like our schedule has it on the website, its actually Saturday August 8th!!

open today 11-5pm, $25 per rider. Tracks open trails open. Pay attention as the trails have been organized so the entrance is back behind the starting gate, like it used to be.

Tracks will be pretty good!

Open today at 11, no KTMs, that's Saturday August 8th.

Just tracks and trails today, should be decent, I did the water truck last night!

Trails were a blast today , some clean up required..lol !

image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks everyone! Fairly safe weekend, no choppers, no squads. Minor get offs here and there. As far as I know.

KTM Demo's this coming Saturday, Christian Wornstaff Benefit Sunday! Last ride till Battle weekend. Last regular open ride til September.

Back