New to the area

Hi I am new to the northern Ohio area and I was hoping I could get some input about some nice places to ride. Here is my problem my whole family rides I have a son who is pretty good doesn't race just likes to ride. My wife and daughter both ride as well as me I am not by any means a racer just like to mess around the wife and daughter are both new to riding but get bored riding in the backyard. What are some good places to ride that can accommodate our varied skill levels and what days are they open and how much to ride. I don't mind traveling a little if it's a place with nice tracks for all of us to have fun at the same time I am in northwest Ohio. Thanks for any input I really appreciate it

Check the track guide on here. If you are up North Apple cabin has three levels of track, big track, mini track and Pee Wee.

If you are closer to Columbus briarcliff is good. but check the track guide there are many good tracks here.

You moved to the right area.

Ohio is chock full of pro Practicers!l and many practice facilities!!!

You'd love tvland, smith road, and apple cabin! BRIARCLIFF and malvern as well....OIR,beans.....Amherst. Western reserve......Sandusky valley. Rt 62. CHILITOWN. The list is almost endless.

12 tracks all within 3 hours of eachother. How many states have that many options??

Welcome to Ohio and pitracer look forward to meeting you!!

Thanks so much for the input I have looked around and it seems like the apple cabin and smith road seem to be the closest to me I am hoping to go check them out this week probably won't ride but at least get an overview of the tracks can't wait to be part of the Ohio motocross family

Thanks so much for the input I have looked around and it seems like the apple cabin and smith road seem to be the closest to me I am hoping to go check them out this week probably won't ride but at least get an overview of the tracks can't wait to be part of the Ohio motocross family
Smith road and apple cabin are closest to me. I think you'll love both tracks they have rider friendly jumps and great staffs.

Depends what you're looking for. Smith road does a Wed night practice and pusheta creek does some on weekends. For racing delta runs every weekend, night racing on Sat and iron man racing on Sundays. I'm a member at Sandusky valley so I can ride whenever I want there. What town are you close to?

Georgie they race them every Sunday. I did one today and had a blast. They have open practice after for free if you race but I opted to leave, it was noon when I left.

Thanks everyone I am not really lookin to race just mess around and I live near Lagrange so I think the closest tracks are smith road and the apple cabin. Gonna go check them out this week if I get a chance thanks again for the advise.

Yes tank I am close to meadowlarks but I was under the impression it was a private track unless I am mistaken. Not sure how to become a member but something I will look into thanks

Meadowlarks had open practices and races. The "member" thing is just for people who want to have open access to the track whenever they want.

Well just got a minute to post a big thanks to everyone I got a chance to check out smith road and the apple cabin and I liked both tracks smith road was a bit dusty but the layout seems like it could be fun unfortunately the peewee track is a little less then the wife was lookin for not really technical enough for her I guess. Next was the apple cabin and loved the layout of all three tracks challenging enough for the wife and tame enough for the daughter. Track prep was for a lack of better words wow the ruts were awesome and even found out they have a haunted house in the fall. I'm really lookin forward to tryin both places props to the guys who work there got some great input and really felt welcomed. Thanks again to everyone for welcoming me in to the group.

We park near the mini track black Denali orang and black trailer. 13 is the boys ktm.
We like apple cabin. Look us up.

Hi there,

Every November thru March we have Open practice at Ram Jam Sportsplex. We are an Indoor practice facility, track is set up for all level riders from PW50 to Pro riders. Keep us in mind for this winter, come give us a visit. Any questions feel free to contact me at 440.669.7511. Have fun riding the great outdoor track this area has to offer.

Thanks
Rae Lynn

Back