Smith Road Wednesday (8/5) open practice bikes only

I like the idea you posted on facebook of having split practices. The track does get very crowded at times.

it did get pretty dusty..gets dangerous when its like that. its just practice, i have no problem slowing down and waiting until i feel like its safe to catch back up and pass people... but it does really kill your flow when your having a good lap and have to slam the brakes for 2 laps.

other than the dust it was good, still had a good time.

Ha people bitch when its over water(last week) then when its too dusty. Only section that got dusty was the section by the start. Track was great. Keep up the good work.

More than one dusty spot my dude. Back sand trap thing was rough, couldn't see the table top after making the uphill turn, the double whoop things after the table were a blind spot as well. I'll never ever ever bitch for over watering. At least I can see whose in front of me. Still had a great time though.

More than one dusty spot my dude. Back sand trap thing was rough, couldn't see the table top after making the uphill turn, the double whoop things after the table were a blind spot as well. I'll never ever ever bitch for over watering. At least I can see whose in front of me. Still had a great time though.
Dude you're really bitching about a motocross track being too rough?

I'll agree the section after the uphill turn was dusty but that's it.

Yeah rough as in too dusty, not as in terain. Just adding two cents as I am a paying customer to the track almost every week. as i said i still had fun and ill be back next week

Back