Wickersham Crash Malvern

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
Hey All,

Fellow racer and friend Joesph Wickersham took a big hit at malvern saturday night. I was looking for some updates on him. I dont have social media so im not able to track anything down. If anyone knows anything please post or PM me his contact info. Hoping everything is ok!

Mid 90s RM sent it for sure.. Glad he was awake and moving all limbs by the time I got over there.. Sounded like it was just a bad bell ringer but I've not heard any further updates to know otherwise..

Joe is doing good with nothing broken. Only bruises and road rash. No social media for him either, but I can let him know you were asking about him. As of yesterday evening he was just taking it easy and getting some rest. His wreck shook me up enough to pull off and help. Very thankful he woke up after being out for a long time.

I watched the entire thing. It was scary enough that I handed off my kid and actually ran all the way across the track. Was pumped to see him thumbs upp'n it getting in the ambo.

Joe is doing good with nothing broken. Only bruises and road rash. No social media for him either, but I can let him know you were asking about him. As of yesterday evening he was just taking it easy and getting some rest. His wreck shook me up enough to pull off and help. Very thankful he woke up after being out for a long time.

Glad to hear he is ok, DTS can you clarify if he was actually trying to hit the table to table or if he was just in the moment and trying to push?????

And i hope to see him on the gate very soon, love seeing his enthusiasm on the track and he always good spirits and givving high fives or thumbs up after a race.

Glad to hear Joes ok! I heard about the crash when I was at BC Sunday but had no idea it was joe. Sounds like it was a scary sight. I had a lot of great battles with him last year in two stroke and got to know him a little bit. Great guy! Best wishes Joe! Heal up quick!

Glad to hear he is ok, DTS can you clarify if he was actually trying to hit the table to table or if he was just in the moment and trying to push?????

He was going for it, needed to grab one more gear he said

i had a feeling he was, i was right next to him :cool: could hear his bike revved out! then got to the corner and there was nothing

I tried NOT jumping it.. It was driving me nuts.. I couldn't get 4th on the smoker so I was a bit timid.. Said screw it and hit it 3rd wide and she made it easier than I thought.. I actually thought I had myself totally talked out of it, but in the moment, I just twisted it.. Whoops..

I tried NOT jumping it.. It was driving me nuts.. I couldn't get 4th on the smoker so I was a bit timid.. Said screw it and hit it 3rd wide and she made it easier than I thought.. I actually thought I had myself totally talked out of it, but in the moment, I just twisted it.. Whoops..

Crap...now that I know it can be done third gear pinned on a smoker....

Said screw it and hit it 3rd wide and she made it easier than I thought..

rb_meister.jpg

3rd pinned.. Worked for me.. Lol

Marc, red bud finish table.. Wadded the hell out of that bike in the whoops later that day, along with bending brand new wheels on the leap.. Lol

#0, I turn 30 this month. WTH... Guess that does make you pretty old... Lol! Old n can still put a whoopin on me..

Hit it 3rd tapped on a stock 09 crf250 that was carbureted.. Biker air and brake tap needed to make that leap... And the quad near the woods, 4th tapped as well

Back