Malvern Battle round!!!

Will I be refunded the gate fee if I come for Saturday practice and then leave right after on Saturday?

No, there are no refunds this weekend. With the amount of people there to practice that are racing and the parking situation this is not the best weekend for those only looking to practice. What the heck Kenny, you should be racing Sunday anyway!!!

No, there are no refunds this weekend. With the amount of people there to practice that are racing and the parking situation this is not the best weekend for those only looking to practice. What the heck Kenny, you should be racing Sunday anyway!!!

One day out of the year I have a birthday party to attend 20 minutes down the road. I'm only free on Saturday.

Leaving in the morning. Quit yelling at me. And don't forget my trophy!! I'm bringing my 2 wheel Dollie to put it in the camper for the ride home.

Haha! remember, its a team thing. Fastest guy teams with slowest! And no one wants teamed up with Rocket, he crashes out and lets DD and I win!!! Lol

I know Bud. Just giving last years recipient some much needed crap! I had to give it to somebody! My son has been smack talking me all week!!
Dont worry if you are driving the P9 and Scotty is on back you technically win....just saying.

I am jumping in the shower and packing clothes and leaving.

Need to find Propane on the trip up. any ideas?

Dont worry if you are driving the P9 and Scotty is on back you technically win....just saying.

I am jumping in the shower and packing clothes and leaving.

Need to find Propane on the trip up. any ideas?
Propane station will have just what your looking for!!That would be in the P series in the information booklet of proper camping and basic guidelines for a pleasurable warm shower.

Back