Mitchy Zaremba

Who else is gonna show you how the real world is except for Uncle Rocket???? Or maybe it's Uncle Rocky??? I don't know, but I do know Mitchy is moving and I only have a short time to keep showing him a wheel before I'll only be showing him how to pass lapped riders with me as the lapper.

He is smooth, good form, in control, and riding very well. I have fun seeing how far he has come in a few short years, and I'm not ready to give up beating him just yet……. Mitchy better get some more weight behind his T Bones like Recking Ball Randy if he's gonna take out the big boy on the Husabusa!!!

Blahaaa..I'm keeping him small for another 65cc season.. After that elbows up and gonna build some muscle... He does enjoy riding with u though.. Even with the sketchy part! For now we will hire the Recking Ball as a teammate to knock u down! LOL

Z Man, if you like I can make some steel rebar, "bark busters" for Z Boy. It is easier to hand out the choice.

OH and have the hay bail ejector button installed just in case.

It's a go.. We will iron out details before next battle with the Russian Yetti/Sasquatch McClain

Hey now, my riding season is quickly coming to a close with hockey starting up in a couple of weeks, good thing Parker wants to ride his 85 now, getting me passes!

Same for us......gets to be this time of year, and football keeps us busy. I've been on the football field every night for three weeks already.

I can't make it all over the east coast like you old guys. I don't have enough tenure to be taking so many days off !!

Back