Beans

Wow, dude is generous!
Only catch is, you have to cook up some grub and be the concession operator at the next open practice.;)

Are you going to be open with prep this weekend? I'm really hungry for some beans!

I've known Paul since the start of beans always gives me props on here and he's a good guy. Yes will be open Sunday just picked up new plow teeth so it will be ripped up deep. Maybe rain Saturday could be a bonus if not got to water trucks and know how to use them. Will be dope Sunday!!!!

That jump is perfect. Please don't touch it. It's totally safe. Nice flat top if you're a bit short or a bit long. The front double is mint.

But if I'm wishing for things... I would like to see the pipe jump the way it used to be. I think this is from 2002...
CLCMoUEWEAAiyVn.jpg
Yep, the old ankle breaker when I was on 80s lol

BJ how are we looking weather wise today down there? We wont be in until late- 5 or 6 but have full intentions on riding today or tomorrow if we have to.

If you want to ride one of the best tracks in Ohio come to Beans. Bj you do one hell of a job. To all of you pit bitches that just bitch about everything, learn to ride. #Itsmotocross

Yes this a good post,had quite a few take advantage of free weds.lone ranger your not a pit bitch you'r a good dude too.
Thanks BJ was hoping I didn't achieve pit bitch status lol. Just been off bike too much last couple years and need to get back some confidence. That's why I like beans so much once I get to point of hitting every thing at beans it usually makes my riding so much easier even when going to other tracks

Back