For sale Yz 125

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
never been raced !
image.jpg

I can meet tonight on a dark country road and pay you after you help load it into my buddies truck that he just picked up and hasn't had time to get plates for. We'll be the ones with ski masks on. Call my Google # for directions and time.

PS nice bike, looks like it just needs the carb cleaned.

Second box includes a Chilton manual, duct tape, baling wire, license plate frame and a spare ignition key.
Hear it does wicked wheelies.

The left case is $509. Anyone interested in buying this one for $150 free shipping ? If you're a welder and need one I think its a steal. Not that messed up.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 159
I got real lucky. Bearings all stacked and fell out of the motor as opposed to further In. One shift fork is damaged. Rest of it is solid and unscathed. The case killed me. But it's still cheaper than a new 4 stroke. And really it's just the lip of the case. There's no stress to that part. I should probably just try to get someone to weld it, or try to fix it.

Anybody know anyone that could fix that ? I don't think it would be that hard but I'm not a welder.....?

so much going on this weekend. i hate winter here, but what i'm starting to hate about it more these days is how short summer is, everyone/everything tries to get crammed into a couple of months and theres just not enough damn time to do everything!!

Back