Stolen 2015 yz250 f

Jennifer Stanton shared Summit County Ohio Crime Stoppers's post.
11 hrs ·

Picture taken of one of the thieves in our area.

Summit County Ohio Crime Stoppers added 2 new photos.

The Summit County Sheriff's Department is looking for these males that burglarized homes in Coventry, Green, and New Franklin. They drove a late 1990's Chrysle...r mini-van, light green with darker green trim and a silver 4 door sedan, possibly a newer style Nissan. We pay C A S H M O N E Y rewards and you will remain anonymous!
Look like the same guy to me!!!!
See More

"}' data-reactid=".8q">[/QUOTE
Just so everyone knows:

These guys ride (thieves) at apple cabin and smith road. The kid that jacked Bernard's buddy bike was at smith last time I was there. And this other kid who calls himself jeffy.

East 55 and dibble has a collection of new bikes recently...

I'd imagine they're scoping what bikes they want next.

I'm just taking their bikes next time I see them at smith.
You know that for sure?

Last time i rode i was at apple cabin.
I have had multiple bikes at my house for years, i really don't think it was anyone around me. I could be wrong.
I believe that someone followed me home, scoped out my house and broke into my garage.
I typically put my mark on my bike somewhere, like a stamp of my initials somewhere, but I haven't got to that yet.
Kinda hard to ask to see someones VIN on their bike. lol

Hmm...I was planning on going to Apple Cabin tonight...now I'm having second thoughts.

Although I haven't seen them wheelie a KTM 2 smoker on any of their instagram videos yet...

i havent seen anyone sketchy looking at either of those places and ive been at one or the other almost every week all summer... i wouldnt be worried about that. they stick to the streets of cleveland.

It's 1 guy. Don't not go because of it.
It's 1 guy that goes.

I repeat. 1 guy that goes. Intermittently.

He sticks out like a sore thumb. For two reasons. And the first reason is hes a goon that can't ride.

I'd be skeptical of he brings friends then leaves when you do. If you make sure neither of those happen you're good.

Use common sense. If they look out of place they are.

Last edited:
I am not saying dont go to apple cabin because of this, or that it was 100% someone who followed me from apple cabin.
I live in Elyria, and not in the best spot of town. Sorry if it came across that way.
I am waiting to be approved on the site George thanks.

Bike was found in Lorain, bald tires, tweaked swing arm, bent levers, going to take quite a bit to fix.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 214
Wow. Some people bikes just come back to them. And here ill do all his stalking for nothing lol.

Hope it ain't blown.

George, who are you talking about that's shady at Smith Road? Let us know so we can keep an eye out. Do you know this person steals bikes or do they just look sketchy to you?

Back