UTV Big Track Test.....Successful!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
So......yeah this happened last night:
IMG_2540.JPG

IMG_2541.JPG

Wow... looks so picturesque, almost looks photo shopped! I've been in those type situations so, I'm sure it's real.
How many attempts did it take to get it right and how nasty was it to come up short?
Did he get the other big jumps as well?

He rolled it several times, then just went for it. Made it. Jason doesnt make too many mistakes, he's a former Pro Atv racer. I drove it a lap around the big track, I didnt really jump it, but it felt pretty stable, and my little hops felt decent. The stock suspension seems really really good.

I thought we were going over ever single berm on the C track, but hed brake slide in, then back on the gas and bring the rear around.

I've had the pleasure of going through a practice session with a pro UTV racer and no doubt those things are impressive. We were practicing on a MX track and testing suspension. Man... when they come up nose low and short the impact is bone shattering!

Still the major problem I see with the UTV is this; as moto guys we tend to push them past their limits and major pieces start falling off, like tires, wheels, control arms, and on and on. For now that is the reason I stick with the mx bikes. If I ever push the bike to the point wheels and suspension pieces start falling off, please stop me!

It's a rush Georgie, it has a six point harness, probably safer than bikes or quads for the guys inside the vehicle

I will say this, when your riding shotgun with Jason at the wheel, the jumps are nothing. Its like being on a roller coaster. Its his cornering that might make ya piss your pants. Holy cow. I didnt think we were making any of the berms. None.

Back