1. Dismiss Notice

Where to go this weekend

Discussion in 'MX/SX General' started by premix, Aug 18, 2015.

1. premix

premix PR Member

Wanting to try somewhere new this weekend. Within 3 hours of Cleveland, what's the best natural terrian track around for practice. I've been out of the game for 8 years and am looking for something similar to scenic,spring valley, steel city. Looking for elevation change and more of a moto style and not a man made jump littered track.

2. ktrop251

ktrop251 PR Member

Racing Number:
    Oir should be open sunday. Some decent elevation change kind of "old school" feel.

3. day181

day181 PR Elite Staff Member

Racing Number:
    Welcome back to moto! Can't believe you didn't include Area330 in your list. If I lived in Cleveland I'd be at Western Reserve begging them to join. In the meantime I agree OIR is a great choice if they're open. If you're feeling frisky you can get to Area51 (3.5 hrs from Cleveland) which has OP Sat 11-3. Talk about elevation! Also Beans has some nice hills. Use the track guide map to see a 3 hr radius then drill in for pictures, gopros and comments.

4. John250

John250 PR Founding Father

Racing Number:
    Will be racing DMC here.

5. ck1racerx

ck1racerx PR Addict

Racing Number:
    1 My Chili Trophy tells me so
    DMC. If I can talk my son out of skipping a darn soccer tournament. Man, I hate soccer.

John250 likes this.
  6. john lilly

john lilly PR Addict

Racing Number:
    It would be a great game if there was no offsides, that ruins the whole game.

John250 likes this.
  7. ck1racerx

ck1racerx PR Addict

Racing Number:
    1 My Chili Trophy tells me so
    Only thing it needs to make it great is a different shape ball, you can use your hands, a "goal" is worth 6 points and only the cheerleaders can wear shorts.
    I would rather sit through an AMA meeting without being able to say anything, then watch another game sober.

John250 and john lilly like this.
  8. Romanyak256

Romanyak256 PR Member

Mx213 or beans has the best elevation in ohio

9. MalvernMX

MalvernMX PR Addict

Malvern will be open for practice Saturday, 830-230. We are also racing Saturday night!