Congratulations Aaron Plessinger!

loneranger171

PR Addict
55da72c2ec24c.image.jpg

Surprised nobody posted yet but big congratulations to Aaron and his first overall win... Kid was motoring that track. Chalk one up for the kid from Ohio I believe he's got more wins ahead of him

Last edited by a moderator:
It was exciting. He was fast, patient, and looked comfortable all day - practice and races.

We were under some trees next to his dad and family. My wife told his dad how much she has enjoyed following him this year - we don't live far from Hamilton, OH.

Aaron's dad thanked her and said that next year will be a big year for Aaron. My wife said this year isn't over yet and today will be a big day for him. It certainly was.

Aaron was a pro during the after race interviews also - congratulations Aaron!!

He liked that track at the regional a couple years ago . I think it just may be his style. I sucked on that track.

Friend of mine knows Aaron well. His son and Aaron are best friends, and he ran Plessingers place in GA for a couple years. Aaron told him on Wednesday that he was going to win this past weekend!!

That track looked ROUGH! The bikes were not settling in anywhere!

He was all over the PA at the first Regional/Race ever there, saying how much he liked the track.
I thought he was just kissing up. apparently both Aaron and Opliger are the only two that like the track! HA HA.

If I was a Battle promoter I'd sure be talking up the win by Aaron from a battle round from 2013... Not often u can say u had a pro mx race winner at ur event you know?

Screenshot_2015-08-24-19-44-01~01.png

Back