1. Dismiss Notice

Congratulations Aaron Plessinger!

Discussion in 'MX/SX General' started by loneranger171, Aug 23, 2015.

1. loneranger171

loneranger171 PR Addict

[​IMG]

Surprised nobody posted yet but big congratulations to Aaron and his first overall win... Kid was motoring that track. Chalk one up for the kid from Ohio I believe he's got more wins ahead of him

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2015
    jstory, day181, RYDN25 and 5 others like this.
  2. Dano762

Dano762 PR Member

Racing Number:
    It was exciting. He was fast, patient, and looked comfortable all day - practice and races.

We were under some trees next to his dad and family. My wife told his dad how much she has enjoyed following him this year - we don't live far from Hamilton, OH.

Aaron's dad thanked her and said that next year will be a big year for Aaron. My wife said this year isn't over yet and today will be a big day for him. It certainly was.

Aaron was a pro during the after race interviews also - congratulations Aaron!!

rosch726 and john lilly like this.
  3. Double D

Double D PR Founding Father

Racing Number:
    He liked that track at the regional a couple years ago . I think it just may be his style. I sucked on that track.

4. John250

John250 PR Founding Father

Racing Number:
    Friend of mine knows Aaron well. His son and Aaron are best friends, and he ran Plessingers place in GA for a couple years. Aaron told him on Wednesday that he was going to win this past weekend!!

5. Vet261

Vet261 PR Addict

Nice job Aaron!!!!!!

6. Double D

Double D PR Founding Father

Racing Number:
    That track looked ROUGH! The bikes were not settling in anywhere!

He was all over the PA at the first Regional/Race ever there, saying how much he liked the track.
    I thought he was just kissing up. apparently both Aaron and Opliger are the only two that like the track! HA HA.

Team MMR likes this.
  7. loneranger171

loneranger171 PR Addict

If I was a Battle promoter I'd sure be talking up the win by Aaron from a battle round from 2013... Not often u can say u had a pro mx race winner at ur event you know?

Screenshot_2015-08-24-19-44-01~01.png

8. C Hudak

C Hudak PR Addict

Racing Number:
    Bikes don't normally settle in like yours did at Red Bud!

day181 likes this.