TREVOR VINES 145 RACED WITH THE LEGENDS!

Many things make someone a legend. Grew is a good role model I think. Anyone with staying power in the business is a good thing. I think the class will fill up.as.it goes. Kawasaki will insist McGrath races.........and so.on.
I think.Ricky was surprised how fast he had to.ride! Listen to his interview. Him and kxub thought they were going to play up.front

Reactions: k.c
From DC on Vital

"Travis was busy with Nitro Circus, hopefully he will be at the next one. Jeremy has a truck race or he would be here. O'Mara is focused on his riders, Damon had a Monster Truck event, LaRocco passed to focus on his team, JMB is in Mantova, Stanton and Cooper are here,,, It's the first time. It will be even cooler next time, but this is pretty damn cool!"

Good job Trevor.
TV coverage sucked. I, for sure thought this would be covered much better then it was. At least it should have been.
It is a great idea. I would really like to see them invite the top 10 from each class at a specific race, say 20 years ago at the same track like Red Bud or Mt. Morris and basically have a reunion race.
Only bad part was hearing Lurch yelling on the PA, Man I hate that.
Oh, and hearing them talk about Cooper being 53. Just reminded me of how old I am getting.

s600_082515pb018.jpg

Compliments of Vitalmx media. They did alot better job than Television.

Back