Riders for next legend race anybody?

henry still gets around real good on a bike.. would love to see ezra lusk and definitely tp 199!
If the zipties holding travis together don't fall out he would be a factor.He is just flat out one of the most talented riders ever love him or hate him that man has skills.

Isn't Doug henry paralyzed? And I'm not sure Roger could handle a bike these days. But all the others I'd love to see. How about the #199 tp
Decoster is old but don't let that full ya.Have you heard of a guy named Dan The Iron Man Morgan that races here in ohio? I have he is one of my good friends 68 years old and still rippin.

Should do an "Ohio Legends" exhibition at one of the Battle races!

Gary Semics
Brock Sellards
Fred Andrews
Trevor Vines
Gavin Gracyk
Willy Browning
Jeff Gibson
Mike Katin
Vince Karnow
Jeremy Buehl
David Hill
Greg Rand
Tom Kelley
Dan Gibson
Tom Carson
Mike Bias
Mark Mussleman
Dale Spangler
Dave Hand
Carl Hand
Denny Schwartz
Josh Demuth
Harold Robison
George Singler
Scott Plessinger

Who else would be on the Ohio Legends gate that I'm missing? I know I'm missing the current crop of young pros but was thinking more of "past" racers and not current like Aaron Plessinger.

Add Bryan Bellinger to that list.

I would love to see MX Kied and LaRocco. Bonus points to LaRocco if Geico would "let" him drag his champoinship-winning KX500 out for a few laps!
RJ
Bayle

Reactions: k.c
Ohio guys......
Josh Steel
Chuck Reed
And of course how would you ever leave Chris Knox off the Ohio Legends list?

What about jimmy eickel,didn't he pull the hole shot at kenworthys back in the day? I'm pretty sure I was there or is he not from Ohio?

Brad Lackey
Jeff Hicks
Frank Gallo
Dick Burleson
Jimmy " The Jammer " Weinert
Anyone named Penton

Saw some of these guys do an exhibition " race " at VMD , Mid-Ohio a few years back .

Last edited:
Back