Warren, Ohio cracking down!

Why is the news calling it a bike rally? Like it was a big fundraiser for something. If they wouldn't have been chased and some arrested they would all be talking trash right now about how they got away with it!

Can't have a bike rally on vehicles that say NOT LEGAL FOR ROAD USE on the title,MSO and warning stickers on the bikes.

Ticket thrm for wreckless op. No registration and no insurance. And crackdown nationwide.

“We were running from the cops, but like I said, they have way more bigger things that they should be worried about,” Hall said.

Hall sounds like a really smart guy. I WAS BREAKING THE LAW BUT THEY SHOULD JUST IGNORE IT BECAUSE I DON'T THINK IT'S A BIG DEAL

I don't have any numbers, but its seems to me that an awful large percentage of ATV and dirt bike serious injuries and deaths seem to occur on pavement, where they are not lawful to operate.

"“Nobody got hurt, no accidents, and I got a warrant for my arrest now for no reason.”"

FOr no reason eh? DUMB MOTHER #*($$#

Someone should have just ran them all over. Hopefully they recovered some stolen bikes from that. kudos to warren pd for actualy doing something about it, cleveland would have waved to them as they rode by.

Warren is actually trying to do something. I called them. Gave them a lot of info.
The guy that was riding my brothers bikes gave a statement in that article. Obviously not his real first name. Or maybe that's his "Christian" name.

Don't know if anyone here watches The Walking Dead, but at the end of last season a guy they were holding for a prisoner exchange escaped and Rick caught up to him in a police car. He got on the loudspeaker and calmly asked him to stop twice. When he didn't he put the pedal to the floor, hit this guy and broke his back. When he got out he simply said "All you had to do was stop".

I really like this solution for the bike and quad gangsta's.

Said it before but spike strips all the way. They'll probably just leave it where it sits and run because they know it's hot. I would say a cable across neck high but that would be a bit too much.

I don't see what the problem is. All you Fat Cat Republicans need to just let these people have some recreation. Like the article said, nobody was hurt. But all you Capitalists just jump right on here trying to ruin it all for everyone.

We better lock our bikes and ATV's down. If they confiscated all those stolen bike and ATV's, I'm sure they're going to be looking for new one to steal.

I rode mountain bikes last weekend in Pittsburgh on Mount Washington... All of a sudden a Dirtbike was was ripping up the trail. It was a wheelie boy. This caused my buddy to wreck pretty good and I got a nice look at someone's mint 2007 cr85 race bike. As a bonus the guy asked my friend if he wanted to busy "a professional race motorcycle" that he was trying to get rid of. It bummed me out so much, I couldn't say anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the new inner city crime.

They can make just as much money as a low level drug dealer or more by stealing bikes, yet the sentencing is so lackadaisical that they can be back out on streets in a day. These hustlers aren't stupid. They get big returns for little to no penalties. No stings are set up. They know nobody cares, or will do anything.

How do you get the ama to light a fire under the politicians ass? They're fighting ethanol in fuel, surely this is equally as damaging for motorcyclists.

Back