Lightning Benefit Ride

TimSr90

PR Addict
MarlaFlyer_zpslqhpb1vm.jpg

Lets get out and support Marla!

She has been part of motocross for as long as I can remember and is a great person. We need to help out!

I think the greatest benefit of this benefit will just be seeing that people are showing support. These are the times that really test the claims of the racing community being a family. If you are unable to make this ride, I'm sure that cards and prayers would also be appreciated.

If you have ever been to a Lightning HS, MX, or just went there for some open trail riding, I have no doubt you were welcomed treated well. This would be a good time to let them know that in whatever way you are able.

They will have a super easy kids oriented course and another mild one. You can also enjoy open riding, as well as running the track.

I'll have a few trikes there including my MX TriZ if anybody wants to take one for a spin. Expect to see a bunch of OTC guys there.

Look forwad to seeing you there, Hershey!

Hopefully others will be there to represent Pitracer support as well.

Sorry to hear about this challenge they are facing. Mark and Marla always treated me well when I was racing and doing the CRA paper. Photographing a harescramble there was a 5-star workout :)

Hoping the best for you as you go thru this, wish I could be there.

Vargo, you can open ride if you wish. A lot of us will be doing that. You can also just come for the dinner. You don't even have to bring a bike.

Back