Yay. More theft.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Kinda moto.

Buddy was down at powerline park this weekend. Had his Polaris razr stolen around 2am. Its black with blue accents. His friends cell phone was left in the razr and it was traced to columbus. They drove around the area within 1200 yards but came up empty.

Just asking to keep an eye out. No insurance..

Lock your stuff up! It's getting bad

Pics

Attachments

• 43801.jpeg
    43801.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 204
  • 43804.jpeg
    43804.jpeg
    255.5 KB · Views: 213
14-800s 28.5 roctanes on 14in STI beadlocks . Big gun full exhaust . ORB high clearance black front a arms. Super atv high clearance rear a-arms kicker Kxm 800 .5 mounted between seats floor kick panel speakers liquid audio speaker pods mounted on back (not pictured) optima red top conversion .. Still has knobs and controls for old Pyle amp mounted on dash

Scumbag thieves. Do they think the phone was still with the RAZR in Columbus or might it have been out in the open and taken separately? I would let the cops know if they already didn't. Cops might know of some thieves in that area and check it out? If not, I would get a bunch of buddies and door to door the area.

The phone was in the razr. Authority's have been notified but you know how that goes.

That phone can be pinged to REAL close to where it is - alot closer than 1200 feet. We ping them down to the address a call comes from.. It can be done...but ya better hurry before the battery dies or the A-holes find it... The phone will be for sale soon I'm sure.

Georgie, it was just a holiday weekend ride.

They stole it off of his trailer while he was sleeping in his truck.

That's one of Chris Grubbs old bikes..

However the phone was tracked, it led them to a ghetto area which was right next to a highway.. Not sure if the phone coulda just been ditched around there or if its the general location of the razr..

Georgie, it was just a holiday weekend ride.

They stole it off of his trailer while he was sleeping in his truck.

That's one of Chris Grubbs old bikes..

However the phone was tracked, it led them to a ghetto area which was right next to a highway.. Not sure if the phone coulda just been ditched around there or if its the general location of the razr..
Stole from the trailer while he was in the truck? Damn that takes some balls...wonder how he didn't hear anything do those require a key to start?

Serious balls. He apparently sleeps like a rock.

So, the thievery started with a 400ex that earlier in the evening was reported stolen. Cops came out yada yada.. They left, it got later.. Buddy went to sleep around midnight I guess.. Woke around 2am to find his razr missing and a 400ex a short distance from his truck. So eventually the rightful owner of the 400ex got that back, but razr... She gone..

I got my landscaping trailer stole last week. No comparison but I hope I never catch them. Oooohhhm. O [ooohmmmm..
HA ha

I live somewhat close to where they have power line and this is the first i ever heard anything stolen. What pieces of s**t hope they get what's coming to them.

Back