Go Mitchy Z!!!!

Vet261

PR Addict
Mitch Zaremba came away from Baja Brawl with the 65cc 10-11 championship and was half a bike length from the title in the 65cc 7-11 class, finishing up 2nd overall. Must have been an awesome battle...err, uh brawl in that class...

Nice job Mitchy!!!

http://live.tracksideresults.com/baja/racer.asp?n=8259

Mitch_champ.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome accomplishment!

I guess Mitch must have got a new mechanic since he finished all his moto's at Baja! ;)

Awesome accomplishment!

I guess Mitch must have got a new mechanic since he finished all his moto's at Baja! ;)

Thanks Vet261 and all...very funny AHRMA361..what you did not hear is...I changed a rear tire Sunday night and he was 2nd gate Monday morning in the 7-11 for his second moto in that class. Of course, we get to the gate,and I notice the rear tire is flat and his class is ready to stage. I must have pinched the tube. Full on panic...he panics, I panic and rip back to the pits to pull a wheel off another bike. He had won the first moto so, this would have been a deal breaker adding a second moto DNS. I made it back...he was rattled and upset and it showed...rough start and had to come from the back..catching 2nd and passing 2nd with one lap to go. Way off the leader so 1-2...was going to be okay under the circumstances.... and then he went down with less than a lap left. Ended with a 3rd. That one I will take credit for, but looking back on it now it made the .44 second 2nd and battle in the 3rd and final moto worth the chaos to get him out there. He still had something to battle for in the last moto. Just missed that class title, but one thing I had never seen him make such a clean aggressive pass another rider. He did that on the last lap 10-11 65cc class, which he needed to do for the overall. He did it with less than a lap to go. Boy left all he had on the track each moto and at the end of the day, I can't ask for anymore than that...and we got out without injury.

Seriously, thanks all. He set out early in the year to capture a AMA #1 plate and a major event...he has worked really hard this year and has faced some rough luck...but pushed through.

Last edited:
Great job!!!! Great kid you have there, Austin really looks up to him and his riding! Super friendly to my kids.

You needed a Hershey tire change again though :(

Great job!!!! Great kid you have there, Austin really looks up to him and his riding! Super friendly to my kids.

You needed a Hershey tire change again though :(
Thanks man...yeah those kids of yours are awesome...so fun to watch them run around at the battle race and come over to see Mitchy and ask him riding stuff...super cute

Yea If he's eligible to ride 65s another year might as well let him come out swinging with that #1 plate confidence.

Yea If he's eligible to ride 65s another year might as well let him come out swinging with that #1 plate confidence.
Yeah he has all of next year if he
wants to ride a 65.. He loves his 85 though..Not sure I can convince him to ride a 65 another year.. See how winter treats his size and weight

Great to see him and his mechanic finally put something together!!!! Maybe they won't be selling everything in the next two weeks!

I was at Baja over the weekend with my son and was able to catch one of Mitchy's races he looked good, congarts on his first championship.

Well deserved for all the hard work you guys both put in, keep mitchy on that 65 because i think on the 85 he could beta me lol

Back