Sept. 20th-Wiseco Piston Cup Series-Big Game/Hand Racing Promotions

For those of you that didn't see the EDITED initial post:

This will no longer be a pro day, I agree it is pointless to have two big purse events in the same state, on the same day. Very humbling for Hand's to bow out--knowingly it isn't because of preparedness or inability to successfully promote this scale of event. Hopefully in the future, promoters WILL work closer (and early enough in the year when date picking) together when putting on a platform for our Pro's to compete with large purses. This will only help to eliminate poor turnouts in the racing community.

Thanks Michelle!!! This made me laugh today!!! :D
image.jpg

I'm so bummed I'm not there. I spent all that time getting the old bike ready for Bomber and then I got hit with some instant sickness that was like a light flicked on Friday night. Instead of getting ready for first motos, I'm on the way to Cleveland Clinic Express Care! SUCKS

I'm so bummed I'm not there. I spent all that time getting the old bike ready for Bomber and then I got hit with some instant sickness that was like a light flicked on Friday night. Instead of getting ready for first motos, I'm on the way to Cleveland Clinic Express Care! SUCKS
Sorry to hear that John. I not going to tell you then just how awesome the track is.

There's something going around. Crute was sick the day before his cruise. I have a scratchy throat and headache....

What a gorgeous day to race. Couldn't ask for a better day. Temp is perfect, sun's out.

It was a beautiful race day! Thanks everyone for making today such a great day!!! 11 Motos on upper track 6 Motos on lower track-done by 3:30!! Day ran super smooth! Looking forward to seeing everyone at our next race on Oct.18th-Vet Day and Double Points! Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Those dirt pictures put bg on my to do list.
Did all of you skip over the 15 pics of the supple dirt I put up for you?

I wasn't lying. I just think it's hilarious that riders think big game is a lost cause because of that hiccup they had 3 years ago.

The way they run their program this place could handle 400+ riders and get everyone done by 5pm.

Back