1. Dismiss Notice

Maybe the Cleveland police will do something now!

Discussion in 'MX/SX General' started by Vargo671, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Vargo671

Vargo671 PR Addict

2. Carlisle835

Carlisle835 Noob

Racing Number:
    Don't hold your breath!

3. beamer315

beamer315 PR Addict

They have to come up with a creative way of getting Rh without chasing them. How about go where they hang out. Kick some heads in and take the bikes back.

4. GeorgiePorgie

GeorgiePorgie PR Founding Father

Racing Number:
    Gordon park. Every Sunday.

Then you'll get shot Beamer. Not worth it....

Romanyak256 likes this.
  5. LuckyStar64

LuckyStar64 PR Addict

Yep. Quietly surround Gordon Park, then ambush them and start checking serial numbers and impounding bikes. If they're interested in actually "riding" bikes. Then they have to get a job, work for what they get, then ride responsibly in areas designated for riding. If they're stealing bikes that somebody else sweated their a***s of to earn the money to buy-- then f*** them. I've had bikes stolen from me before, and it's a sinking feeling. Those guys seem to have riding skills, but I know they didn't actually buy their bikes. --L*64

john lilly likes this.
  6. GeorgiePorgie

Racing Number:
    Cops are down at Gordon. To support their youth and keep order. You beleive that ???

If you check a few numbers. They know what you're doing and everyone leaves. And you get maybe 1 or 2 bikes.

They need to get all these bastards riding then attempt to find the rightful owners. If they're not found in 180 days: crush the bikes. Don't sell them back to the a*holes.

image.jpg
    This bike was back on streets day after the auction. He rode right by me in a group on east 55th on my way home from work.

GREAT JOB CLEVELAND. that 400 dollars you made re selling that POS might now contribute an ambushed cops death. Real nice.

john lilly likes this.
  7. John250

John250 PR Founding Father

Racing Number:
    They Ambush police, and I guarantee you they begin stopping each one them.

8. GeorgiePorgie

Racing Number:
    Until the reverend gets on Nancy grace about it.

9. ahrma479

ahrma479 PR Member

I wonder whom their mechanic is.

10. GeorgiePorgie

Racing Number:
    Get on Instagram. Follow chaunceythirsty_ he's got a guy that does work. Seems like a white fella. also check hashtags clevelandbikelife. Bikesupgunsdown gordonrideout comeondownsunday

He also goes to state 8 and buys parts. State8 wouldn't help me out when I called them. I get it, they sell parts. If I owned he shop and found out some thief was buying out of my shop then parts would never be in for him. Ever. Wonder if he's passing counterfeit cash for the parts too.

These are street hard hustlers. They're real smooth and eerily likeable in person. It gives you a sense of having faith in people to do good. That's the hustle and they're good at it.

11. John250

John250 PR Founding Father

Racing Number:
    Another cop shot in KY today. The police are not going to mess around with any threats.

12. C Hudak

C Hudak PR Addict

Racing Number:
    Just saw the preview for Creed, the new Rocky movie. Apalo Creeds son being trained by Rocky.
    They show Creed jogging down the street, and 2 wheelie boys beside him!

13. Bill480

Bill480 PR Addict

Racing Number:
    What about Creed?

[​IMG]