Malvern Mx practice Sunday 9/13

MalvernMX

PR Addict
The weather is just to perfect not to open. We will still have to water but Mother Nature has finally helped out! Cool fall temperatures. Bikes only this week, next Saturday is bikes and quads. $25 per rider. Open 12 till 5.

Not sure how... I'm in Canton and I don't think it's stopped raining all day... Ughh such a dull day

Let me explain how. First the track is ALWAYS graded correctly so that there is no ponding anywhere. The top 2 inches gets wet and everything else runs off. We are very fortunate to have all the elevation change to make this posibal. Second a small fleet of equipment with more than enough horsepower to curn things to perfection.

Believe it or not when thing are as dry as they have been lately and the track has not been disturbed in 3 weeks a good 12 hours or so of rain is just what we need the day before we open. So yes, perfect.

No mud guarantee!!!

Last edited:
As predicted, we will have perfect conditions. Chiseling up moist sandy perfection. Zack is filling the tanker now to hit a few areas that are to dry. I will be in the water truck here shortly hitting the jumps right before we start. The wind is drying us out fast!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thank you Jason, Tina, Zak, Chase, Jimmy, Nate and anyone else who takes their Sunday and works hard to give us a great place to ride!. you guys run an awesome program!

Back