Eastfork Results? Opinions?

Team MMR

PR Addict
Was curious if someone could post the results and also wanted to hear some opinions. Saw some posts on social media about it but the opinions i read were from people who complain about every little detail. So anyone willing to give feedback?

Not sure where to find results yet. We were there and think they did a great job. I know they had some equipment problems in the morning that resulted in practice being started a little later(no big deal, things happen). They kept the program moving along all day. The facility looked great. Plenty of parking. I would estimate the rider numbers were in the 350-400 range. I thought the jumps were all safe and well placed. I was VERY impressed to hear at the riders meeting that if anyone knew there was any kicker or hole in a jump to make them aware because they would fix it immediately. Plenty of flaggrs who seemed to know thier job. Great weekend!

Some of the CTMX crew was in attendance as well. We came in late Friday night and stayed all weekend. We had a really good time! I thought the East Fork crew did a great job with their first event and I'm sure they will get better each and every time they have an event. There will always be growing pains and I'm sure they took away a lot of good information this past weekend and will make improvements for their next event. Congrats to Brian, John and Scott for a great first weekend! Looking forward to coming back!

-Joe

Back