Red Bull Straight Rhythm strategies

Did anyone watch the entire thing? I completely lost interest about 3 "races" in. Managed to hang in there until Hampshire scrambled his egg. After that I turned it and never looked back.
Ohio riders should dominate this stuff. No turns and scrub every jump? Exactly what everyone around here practices all the time.
So the opposite of this would be a Supercross track layout with no jumps? Yeah, I would rather see that.

Last year I said the same thing, it's only exciting the last few rounds. Other than that 2.75 hours of boring. I got ripped to shreds for saying it.

Missed it this year, will watch it online and fast forward to the end.

I watched it live on redbull tv. I liked it.
I filled out a bracket so it made it more exciting for me. Partridge and Chisholm screwed up what would of been my perfect bracket.

Ouch !
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last year I said the same thing, it's only exciting the last few rounds. Other than that 2.75 hours of boring. I got ripped to shreds for saying it.

Missed it this year, will watch it online and fast forward to the end.
It was kinda long but compared to last year where they interviewed every winner of each race it seemed a little easier to handle this time since they didn't do that

Yea. I'm a strong believer in nature and the neck. Dissipates energy.

Kids got bleeding on the brain. That's a hard hit. I feel bad for these kids.

Back