*****CTMX Online Registration is OPEN*****

Anyone else have an issue with multiple classes? Trying to sign up for 125 and 2-stroke, and I can only get to the payment screen by deselecting the 125 class. Took 40 minutes to figure this out.

Anyone else have an issue with multiple classes? Trying to sign up for 125 and 2-stroke, and I can only get to the payment screen by deselecting the 125 class. Took 40 minutes to figure this out.
Were you able to get it to work? I just tried signing up my son and it worked signing him up for 2-Stroke and 125cc.

Were you able to get it to work? I just tried signing up my son and it worked signing him up for 2-Stroke and 125cc.

Still won't let me get past entering bike numbers.

When I click "Step 2- Confirm Information", It just reloads the page.
Screen Shot 2015-10-15 at 2.13.39 PM.png

Which browser are you using. A lot of people are having issues with IE9 and doing it from their mobile phones. Google Chrome seems to work the best.

I am using Safari on a MacBook. I'll check some settings try Mozilla, and get right back to you. Thanks for the help!

Piece of cake , the boy and I are signed up. Took all of 2 minutes.

Look out Ctown, trouble is coming your way! Lol

Still no dice. haha. Not sure what is going on because I successfully pre-registered Emily right before all this. Trying another computer now.

Still no dice. haha. Not sure what is going on because I successfully pre-registered Emily right before all this. Trying another computer now.
If a different computer doesn't work try signing up for just one class at a time and see if that work. If not I'll call trackside and see if there is something we are missing.

Different computer did not work also. Safari, Chrome, and Mozilla all re-loaded the same page when the 125 class was selected. When just 2-stroke was selected on every browser, I was able to proceed to the CC information. Ill just sign up for the 2-stroke online, and sign up for 125 in person. Thanks for the help though.

Different computer did not work also. Safari, Chrome, and Mozilla all re-loaded the same page when the 125 class was selected. When just 2-stroke was selected on every browser, I was able to proceed to the CC information. Ill just sign up for the 2-stroke online, and sign up for 125 in person. Thanks for the help though.
I will investigate further and see what the disconnect is so we make sure this doesn't happen again. Sorry for your troubles.

Piece of cake , the boy and I are signed up. Took all of 2 minutes.

Look out Ctown, trouble is coming your way! Lol
passswords..... numbers........crap e mails.......

Hey dork Hershey you need my bike? I did not do anything to it but can bring it and do it Friday night in our spare time.

Ok...per-registered...no email confirmation...it has been an hour plus.
Checked spam folder...nothing
Made sure is used only the last 4 of OMA#.
So what did I miss...

Back