Beans open Sunday 10/11

Thanks 527 I appreciate that. You know you never get kick out of here for treason. thanks for the support over the years. Track is good today for anyone thinking about coming

Thanks I appreciate that and thanks to the few who came this weekend.i can honestly say I'm about done . Any one wants to buy this place call me.
330 602 1246 or 330 440 2366

Whoah slow down BJ. Ohio needs uu, ur track is piece of Ohio mx history. It may sound weird but there's something spiritual for me every time I come and it hits me once I make that right on roxford church road... Had a good time today prep was top notch as always!

Man what a great track! Perfect both days! Thanks for the free camping BJ! My brother and nephew had a great time! People don't know what they are missing!

Beans is the best track layout in Ohio. The flow is the awesome, and the natural elevation changes stand second to none. I lived out west at Washington Washougal MX park for four years. This is the only track in Ohio that gives me that "true" MX feel. Thanks BJ

- Don

93.5 acres. 22 riders in two days on a beautiful fall weekend after 17 years of being open is not good. Isn't like it was the first bad turnout. I'm getting older, it just wasn't meant to be and I would hate to spend 10 more years here and have the same or worse turnouts. I've felt this way for a couple years and this weekend was a reality check that it's time to move on.i know I said it last year and ran this year. I'm sure now if I can get a decent price I'm gone. I'm sure if nice next weekend I'll be open but this place is for sale. Call me cuz I'm not going answer questions on here.
Thanks BJ

Back