Monster Energy Cup

Super minis were fun to watch especially the 2nd race how about that kid running in 2 the truck good thing he didn't run thru the fire blast... Forkner was dominating those dudes... Pro race's were actually kinda boring I thought... I'm sure John259 will chime in with a Stewart update... Chad reed needs to retire lol

Should have let Forkner run with the big boys, might have made for some decent racing in the pro class.

I would think if your not in contention for the money after the first hole shot and moto, your attention turns to having fun in Vegas!

How about Hannah Hodges? that girls impressive.. i only caught bits and pieces but at one point i think i saw her 6th in super mini
Dude shes 17 and still on a supermini..... o_O She needs to move up. you think after being on a super mini for 7 years... o_O you think she would be a lot faster for where shes at.

Dude shes 17 and still on a supermini..... o_O She needs to move up. you think after being on a super mini for 7 years... o_O you think she would be a lot faster for where shes at.

It's easy to watch her on tv and think she isn't fast. Don't let the magician MEC fool you. Do you rememeber when I raced supermini? o_O
I was 16. And would of raced it at 17 if the rule was 12-16 and not 12-15 years old. She's within the rules, she doesn't have to move anywhere.

Js7 jammed his wrist in practice. Aggravated it after main 1 crash. Now I'll give him credit for actually finishing main 1 and not just walking off the track and leaving his bike in he corner, likes he's know for.

Last edited:
My girlfriend and I had fun at the race.
It was a long day though since we got there around 2pm to watch the BMX dirt jumping and the other side show events.
The track was much better suited to the smaller bikes and I may have come to the conclusion that the 450 is too much indoors.
The 80's were the best racing of the night.
The crowd was mostly desert rats with little knowledge of the sport.
Way over watered for first cup class race.
Audio at the event was awful
That's my random thoughts of the race live.

I wondered how Hodges was 17 racing super mini, think it was an error on the broadcast. Her website shows she just turned 16 in August.

I wondered how Hodges was 17 racing super mini, think it was an error on the broadcast. Her website shows she just turned 16 in August.

For amatuer racing rulebook says whatever you are January 1st, you are for the entire racing season. So she is still 16 until December 31st and can participate in any age division class that allows a 16 year old. This rule benefitted me, as my birthday is January 19th. I'd always get to race a class an extra year...

Back