Perfect day for riding - At Briarcliff MX

Matt Snyder

PR Member
Perfect day today at Briarcliff MX... Makes me want to put the camera away and buy a bike again! :) I'll post some pictures over the next few days.
File Oct 11, 4 23 40 PM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! Great fall day at the Cliff! Parade of bikes on the A track was cool. I think everyone that had a ride did the parade, bikes were still going on the track as the first ones out were going off. Thanks to all!

Thanks Matt.....& Matt (nitrofish), it was great day, no emergency runs, but there was a couple very close calls. Glad everyone had fun. Track was ok, a little dry by 1 pm, but the mid day prep seemed to do the trick. The sand rollers weren't over the top, but better than yday. Thank you to everyone that showed up to support Matt Miller and Ryan Longstreth, and anyone else that was one your mind. Those were the two guys in my mind all day. I'm sure some people had other people in their minds, but those seem to stick out, especially the throng of Matt Miller Supporters, that's an awesome sight to see all the 548 black shirts, I couldn't stop thinking about the 548 and 711. We are so lucky to be able to do what we do.

We are planning to erect a couple permanent Matt Miller "Never Forget" logo signs as soon as I can get them done. 3'x5' metal powdercoated and graphic'd out. The end of this season is looking iffy, but I will have them up. He was good dude, and seemed really pumped on the Cliff, we shall honor his memory like we have Ryan.

Back