1. Dismiss Notice

stupid question

Discussion in 'MX/SX General' started by TruckerG162, Oct 11, 2015.

1. TruckerG162

TruckerG162 PR Member

Sooo a year or so ago i bought this neat little buggy. Kinda like an odessy by honda. A buddies uncle used to race TTs with it back in the day. Its a pretty wild unit with an 80 over yz250 jug and a long rod kit. Now my stupid question.. is there anywhere i could race it just for shits n giggles?? Maybe a malvern moto x in like 2 stroke quad class. Or western reaerve for flat track?? just looking for options of stuff to do with it. Thanks i advance

Attached Files:

2. hershey

hershey PR Elite

Racing Number:
    BC just had a sxs race!!!

Btw....the only stupid question is the one you don't ask

TruckerG162 likes this.
  3. sturd

sturd PR Addict

No class for it at Western Reserve but LL Raceway in PA runs stuff like that. Not sure if they
    still run though they are listed still as a CRA track.

TruckerG162 likes this.
  4. GeorgiePorgie

GeorgiePorgie PR Founding Father

Racing Number:
    How fast is it ? Wonder if any dirt tracks have an open run what ya bring class.

5. 812

812 PR Member

Racing Number:
    Maybe deerfeild

TruckerG162 likes this.
  6. TruckerG162

TruckerG162 PR Member

George im guessing probably close to 70. Its ignorant haha

7. pape718

pape718 PR Member

Yea I would say deerfield speedway I use to race 4 wheelers there in late 80s it was a tt and circle track back then but just do circle racing now

TruckerG162 likes this.
  8. C Hudak

C Hudak PR Addict

Racing Number:
    Pine lakes would probably let you ride there, not sure about racing it though.

TruckerG162 likes this.
  9. TruckerG162

TruckerG162 PR Member

C hudak thats what it was built for back in the 80s was pine lake. Ima have to see if deerfield will let me run it. If not i guess ive got a rediculously fast yard cart hahaha

10. TimSr90

TimSr90 PR Addict

Racing Number:
    You can run it at Pine lake at the Extreme Dirt Track Nationals in July. They run several exhibition classes. This year there was three 6 wheeler classes, 3 side by side/ UTV classes, and five 3 wheeler classes. They would probably work you into a UTV class. Since those are non points exhibition classes, they aren't really picky about a well defined set of rules. If you are looking for a place to trail ride, Pine lake or Lightning will let you run it. Lightning will also let you run it on their track except for an MX weekend twice a year. Lightning is open riding during dalight all year, self sign-in, $10 day.

TruckerG162 likes this.
  11. hershey

hershey PR Elite

Racing Number:
    Those 6 wheelers were crazy

12. TimSr90

TimSr90 PR Addict

Racing Number:
    They ran a bunch of 6 wheelers at Latrobe as well. NE-EDT handles that whole series now that AMA got the boot.

TruckerG162 likes this.