stupid question

TruckerG162

PR Member
Sooo a year or so ago i bought this neat little buggy. Kinda like an odessy by honda. A buddies uncle used to race TTs with it back in the day. Its a pretty wild unit with an 80 over yz250 jug and a long rod kit. Now my stupid question.. is there anywhere i could race it just for shits n giggles?? Maybe a malvern moto x in like 2 stroke quad class. Or western reaerve for flat track?? just looking for options of stuff to do with it. Thanks i advance

Attachments

• 20151011_174820.jpg
    20151011_174820.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 271
No class for it at Western Reserve but LL Raceway in PA runs stuff like that. Not sure if they
still run though they are listed still as a CRA track.

Yea I would say deerfield speedway I use to race 4 wheelers there in late 80s it was a tt and circle track back then but just do circle racing now

C hudak thats what it was built for back in the 80s was pine lake. Ima have to see if deerfield will let me run it. If not i guess ive got a rediculously fast yard cart hahaha

You can run it at Pine lake at the Extreme Dirt Track Nationals in July. They run several exhibition classes. This year there was three 6 wheeler classes, 3 side by side/ UTV classes, and five 3 wheeler classes. They would probably work you into a UTV class. Since those are non points exhibition classes, they aren't really picky about a well defined set of rules. If you are looking for a place to trail ride, Pine lake or Lightning will let you run it. Lightning will also let you run it on their track except for an MX weekend twice a year. Lightning is open riding during dalight all year, self sign-in, $10 day.

Back