stupid question

TruckerG162

PR Member
Sooo a year or so ago i bought this neat little buggy. Kinda like an odessy by honda. A buddies uncle used to race TTs with it back in the day. Its a pretty wild unit with an 80 over yz250 jug and a long rod kit. Now my stupid question.. is there anywhere i could race it just for shits n giggles?? Maybe a malvern moto x in like 2 stroke quad class. Or western reaerve for flat track?? just looking for options of stuff to do with it. Thanks i advance

Attachments

• 20151011_174820.jpg
    20151011_174820.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 271

sturd

PR Addict
No class for it at Western Reserve but LL Raceway in PA runs stuff like that. Not sure if they
still run though they are listed still as a CRA track.

pape718

PR Member
Yea I would say deerfield speedway I use to race 4 wheelers there in late 80s it was a tt and circle track back then but just do circle racing now

TruckerG162

PR Member
C hudak thats what it was built for back in the 80s was pine lake. Ima have to see if deerfield will let me run it. If not i guess ive got a rediculously fast yard cart hahaha

TimSr90

PR Addict
You can run it at Pine lake at the Extreme Dirt Track Nationals in July. They run several exhibition classes. This year there was three 6 wheeler classes, 3 side by side/ UTV classes, and five 3 wheeler classes. They would probably work you into a UTV class. Since those are non points exhibition classes, they aren't really picky about a well defined set of rules. If you are looking for a place to trail ride, Pine lake or Lightning will let you run it. Lightning will also let you run it on their track except for an MX weekend twice a year. Lightning is open riding during dalight all year, self sign-in, $10 day.