Mini races

Pit bike racers

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 107
Is that starting gate installed crooked or is the camera lens warped?

I made sure I had a Cresent wrench at the line... ha ha . just needed a little TLC.
How about Nicks reaction time? Nice smooth start. Just needed a little more HP.

I made sure I had a Cresent wrench at the line... ha ha . just needed a little TLC.
How about Nicks reaction time? Nice smooth start. Just needed a little more HP.
Did little double d make the left hand turn at the end of the straight?

I asked the question because you conveniently stopped the video before the part of the track that is hard for the DoubleD KTM to get through. Even you looked good on video the first hundred yards! ;)

Reactions: 508
Mitchell had a great time being able to see his buddies and spend time on the track. The weather made for some guessing with getting the track dialed. Lonnie rolled with what he was dealt and all in all was fun.. With long motos..4 classes, two moto format, 10 mins plus one lap..Mitchy was left exhausted and slept on the way home. Thanks for putting this on.... See u again next year!
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Mitchell had a great time being able to see his buddies and spend time on the track. The weather made for some guessing with getting the track dialed. Lonnie rolled with what he was dealt and all in all was fun.. With long motos..4 classes, two moto format, 10 mins plus one lap..Mitchy was left exhausted and slept on the way home. Thanks for putting this on.... See u again next year!
View attachment 50281
It was defiantly a difficult day. I didn't know if I should get an umbrella or get in water truck all day. The one time I went to water the track it started raining ...

Back