1. Dismiss Notice

BC 10-24 & 10-25

Discussion in 'Open Practice' started by BriarcliffMx, Oct 20, 2015.

  1. BriarcliffMx

    BriarcliffMx PR Founding Father

    Planning for this weekend as we wind down for the end of the season. 11-5pm both days, weather pending. No I dont know for sure, because I cant predict the weather. And neither can you!
     
  2. Bill480

    Bill480 PR Addict

    Location:
    Cleveland
    Racing Number:
    480
    I can
     
  3. BriarcliffMx

    BriarcliffMx PR Founding Father

    Well lets hear it Billy Bob!
     
  4. Bill480

    Bill480 PR Addict

    Location:
    Cleveland
    Racing Number:
    480
    Sorry, please try again later
     
  5. KTM555

    KTM555 PR Member

    Location:
    Jewett, Ohio
    Racing Number:
    5fifty5
    Between -100 to 100 degrees and a 50/50 chance of rain/snow 50% of the time the rest of the year....
     
    Woody likes this.
  6. baxterj787

    baxterj787 PR Addict

    Location:
    Xenia, OH
    42% of the time, he is right all the time...
     
  7. BriarcliffMx

    BriarcliffMx PR Founding Father

    I believe there will be a 100% chance of complaining, but 0% chance of fireworks (unless you count the complaing for that too).
     
    Mandy Boorom and KTM555 like this.
  8. day181

    day181 PR Elite Staff Member

    Location:
    Columbus, OH
    Racing Number:
    181
    I think it's crap that we can't ride there in the crappy winter time
     
  9. BriarcliffMx

    BriarcliffMx PR Founding Father

    Tomorrows looking shot, Sunday might be too. Not looking good, the 2015 weekend weather curse rolls on!
     
  10. Jon16

    Jon16 PR Founding Father

    Location:
    Canton, OH
    I was just looking at the hourly weather. .. looked like the chance of rain started around 5pm...
     
  11. nitrofish

    nitrofish PR Addict

    Location:
    Nashport,Oh
    If it gets too muddy on the track, could we ride in the new straw section?
     
    weasel49 likes this.
  12. Jon16

    Jon16 PR Founding Father

    Location:
    Canton, OH
    After looking at the weather again, doesn't look good.......
     
  13. BriarcliffMx

    BriarcliffMx PR Founding Father

    You got me excited with the first post......but um yea....its bad. Looks like 50-60% starting at 9.

    Im leaving it solid, and hoping they screwed up and we wont get much, if that happens, Sunday is on. Lets hope.
     
  14. BriarcliffMx

    BriarcliffMx PR Founding Father

    Saturday officially cancelled, hoping for way less than the predicted rain to try to open tomorrow.
     
  15. KTM555

    KTM555 PR Member

    Location:
    Jewett, Ohio
    Racing Number:
    5fifty5
    :(
     
  16. BriarcliffMx

    BriarcliffMx PR Founding Father

    Track is just greasy on top, we can fix that, should be good no water truck needed today, everything looks damp. Open at 11-11:30. With this wacky weather this could be the end??
     
  17. BriarcliffMx

    BriarcliffMx PR Founding Father

  18. BriarcliffMx

    BriarcliffMx PR Founding Father

  19. BriarcliffMx

    BriarcliffMx PR Founding Father

  20. BriarcliffMx

    BriarcliffMx PR Founding Father

Share This Page