Moberly

beenridin

PR Elite
on the way to Moberly Missouri! Leaving behind the rain of Ohio! Mike and Mike and Jack! AHRMA vintage national! Should see Stahlman there to race with Jack in the expert class!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
great day of racing. Jack went 1-1 in the expert class. I went 1-1 and 4-4 with a broken brake cable in the second Motos . All in all a great day. Weather was great! Track was sweet. Good friends and 5 lap Motos made for a perfect day!

Last edited:
View attachment 50240 great day of racing. Jack went 1-1 in the expert class. I went 1-1 and 4-4 with a broken brake cable in the second Motos . All in all a great day. Weather was great! Track was sweet. Good friends and 5 lap Motos made for a perfect day!
1-1 in the 125 Ultima to wrap up an AHRMA National Championship, and 3 - 4 against the open class bikes on a 125.

Great weekend with beenridin + JR ridin, and DANO,, great track, fabulous dirt/prep.

Sounds like one of the better AHRMA national turnouts. I haven't been back there since I broke my leg in 2008. It is now referred to as misery not missouri.

Not one Bultaco....they must have slept in....videos to come once Jack is home from school to download them....

Nice ride ! He was really hauling , especially around the sweepers and over the jumps . Any idea what the bog/cutting-out problem was ? Seemed to happen in the same places a couple of times . Send the vid to BK and he might be able to diagnose it . I'm guessing carb/float , maybe electrical /connection ?

Nice ride ! He was really hauling , especially around the sweepers and over the jumps . Any idea what the bog/cutting-out problem was ? Seemed to happen in the same places a couple of times . Send the vid to BK and he might be able to diagnose it . I'm guessing carb/float , maybe electrical /connection ?
He had a bad coil wire with a loose spark plug cap, we wired it on with safety wire but not perfect, his dad ordered a new coil form Amazon while I was taking my turn in the drivers seat on the trip home going through St. Louis

Took off the coil today . It was partially broken at the bend going down to the plug!
I put the new one on. Looking to rebuild the old one too!
Jack has some newly found speed. I wish he could ride more.

Last edited:
Back