Ford technicians

Mt brother in law has had 2 F150s. Trouble with both. But then again, he tows too much weight for a 1500 truck in my opinion.
Thats my point I only tow 3500 to 4500 pounds. Even when I drag my tractor it is only 5000 pounds a couple times a year.

ford the only vehicle ready to restore "right off the showroom floor". I would like to take credit for that quote but that was from a mechanic friend of mine, that used to work at a ford dealer lol

Ford is the only company that DIDN'T do the government bailout program. Everybody has their own opinion on what is the best. A truck is a truck don't matter what mind it's all in how its taken care of. I like my f150.
IMG_20140417_115932321_HDR.jpg

John, I saw a guy pull a 30+ ft 5th wheel camper into our construction lot Wednesday morning with an f150.

And I'm loving this 7.3. It's a beast. And gets decent mileage at 75/80 mph

I have a 2001 ram 1500 and other than pathetic towing fuel milage its been a good truck planning on a cummins for my next one

Diesels are all new to me. But as some know I can spin a wreck or two. Need to learn the concepts and as much as people hate on fords I'm sticking with them for now on this new venture. I have a very good supply of parts that should last me thru a bunch of builds

Nothing wrong with a Ford truck and they do not have any more mechanical issues than the other brands. Chevy guys like to forget about all of the Chevy issues, i.e. Cams 2008-09.

One thing about being a Ford tech...you will always have a job.lol
Friend of mine works on Chrysler transmissions. He claims thats why he is always busy, Chrysler has shitty transmissions. Job security. Even when the shop is slow, the transmission guys are busy.

Back