1. Dismiss Notice

Club PW

Discussion in 'Minis/Youth' started by hershey, Oct 27, 2015.

1. beenridin

beenridin PR Elite

Racing Number:
    Ridgeville! u a ridgebily too??

2. Bill480

Bill480 PR Addict

Racing Number:
    Awwww yisss

Need a dump truck this spring to move all my free craigslist dirt from my back yard to my back back back yard where the track is. Moving 390238293 yards of dirt 1000 feet with a bucket is annoying

3. beenridin

beenridin PR Elite

Racing Number:
    Welcome to the ridge!! Maybe able to help with that.... We are on Sugar Ridge! Have a little track in the back!

4. Baker_741

Baker_741 PR Member

Racing Number:
    i work for free oxygen and 2 stroke mixed gas. And Dave you should do like 50s at the begining of the month and a day for big guys at the end of the month. me and Georgie would probably come if he isnt working lol. But i dont know how much work, or how much it would cost to have a group of big bikes there and having to prep the track after we ride for the next time the 50s come.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    john lilly likes this.
  5. Motodad23

Motodad23 PR Member

Racing Number:
    Hershey I don't know what kind of equipment you have for track prep but I would willing to help you out if you ever need it. I've got a few years experience operating stuff like that or if something breaks down on ya I am a deisel mechanic lol

hershey likes this.
  6. hershey

hershey PR Elite

Racing Number:
    Awesome! Thanks. I only have a couple old tractors aND 5 water pumps. I borrow or rent bobcats and a dozer.

7. hershey

hershey PR Elite

Racing Number:
    Going to get this party started in a few weeks. Send me your contact info if you want in on updates for the kids practice day. As of now shooting for tues afternoons. There will be experienced riders on hand to assist with riding techniques and now a small starting gate for practice too. At this point anyone with a young kid or even a little bit older and just starting out is welcome. I just dont want any fast kids on 65's or bigger scaring the littler ones.

Motodad23 likes this.
  8. Baker_741

Baker_741 PR Member

Racing Number:
    What you think about big guys on a different day of the week or like once or twice a month ?? lol like the thing you do one time a year, but it would just be more often i guess lol:D:rolleyes:

hershey likes this.
  9. alansz400

alansz400 Noob

My boys have been riding out back for the past few weeks every night that it's nice out. They will be gone for spring break next week but back at it after that. Friday looks to cold to ride this week.

10. hershey

hershey PR Elite

Racing Number:
    We will be riding everyday we can this week.

4DAIVI PAI2K5 likes this.
  11. 4DAIVI PAI2K5

4DAIVI PAI2K5 PR Member

Racing Number:
    What time are you thinking? My son and his best friend are currently only interested in their KTM 50's (4years old and 7years old), But I may bring the PW's also but I want them to focus on the more powerful bikes. They are both off of school monday and tuesday, those are my days off also. I'm looking for some where to get them on the track, those days.

12. I'm interested in bringing my boy

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

13. hershey

hershey PR Elite

Racing Number:
    Going to try for Tues. Will know more tomorrow for sure. Weds going to be heading to smith Rd if they are open.

14. 4DAIVI PAI2K5

4DAIVI PAI2K5 PR Member

Racing Number:
    What time on tuesday?
    We are going to Rt 62 on wednesday after school.

15. hershey

hershey PR Elite

Racing Number:
    5pm its on!!!

16. hershey

hershey PR Elite

Racing Number:
    Its going to be perfect today!

17. alansz400

alansz400 Noob

My boys rode all weekend. Track is dusty but still fun. They will be riding after school this week. 419-651-96zero8 if you are close to Loudonville. The track is fun for pitbikes also.

4DAIVI PAI2K5 likes this.
  18. hershey

hershey PR Elite

Racing Number:
    Just thought Id bump this to the top. Still doing this again this year!

Moto51dad, beamer315 and Motodad23 like this.