East Fork practice

East Fork MX

PR Member
This will be our final week to be open this year with the weather being nice this week we will be open Wednesday from 1 to 6 and Saturday and Sunday from 10 to 4 if you have any questions you can message me on Facebook under Scott Plessinger or you can call 513-266-2866 thanks and have a great week

East Fork MX
1 hr ·

We will be closed Saturday the 7th but we will be open Sunday the 8th from 10 to 4 the track should dry out nicely for Sunday we will be doing raffles for giveaway items you will get a ticket at the gate thank you

Thanks for the update Tom. Might head down there Sunday for one last who-ra.

I really need to figure out a way to get down there Sunday. Not having a tow vehicle or truck at present stinks!

I think it's $30 for the day membership. If you haven't been there lately you're missing out.

Granted I haven't ridden a whole lot int the last year, but WOW. It was a good day. All you rut-huggers would have been beside yourself with joy. Soft dirt rutted nicely, making for the gnarliest track I have seen in 5 years. Good turnout too! The place really looked put together.

I am going to be sore tomorrow (for good reasons, not bad).

12189076_137091823316147_866372301021780831_n.jpg

East Fork MX

We had a great turnout today thanks so much for all that came out I was tempted to cancel this morning when I arrived at 7 the track was a swamp but I knew it was going to be a beautiful day so I ran the dozer for 4 hours and it turned out to be an amazing track! Thanks everyone we do it for the riders! See you next time!

East Fork MX
12 mins ·
Sense it's going to be a nice day tomorrow and some people are off work and some are out of school we will open at 1 to 6 so hopefully some of you can make it for one of the few Nice days left in this year! Thanks Eastforkmx

Back