Sweet Gem found in Oklahoma forsale

beamer315

PR Addict
Well I stumbled into this sweet rig today. 1980 yz465. It's by far the nicest vintage rig I've ever messed with. This bike has a great story. And is Guy Cooper approved. The original owner had it for quite some time. He loved it and raced it. Kept it white glove clean from what I was told. He unfortunately passed away. The current owner was a friend and bought it at the estate sale. He planned to sit on it and play with it but the wife says it needs to go. Guy is a personal friend of his and says it should pull $6000 at Diamond Dons next spring of not sold by then.

I got lucky enough to be allowed to throw a leg over it and dump the clutch. It's as tight as a new bike and flat out hauls. The current owner was grinning as much as me when I pulled back up to him. I am was honored to know that I and Guy are the only people he's seen ride it other than the original owner. If someone wants a very nice scooter and will love it I will gladly help him get it sold. He has extra plastics and documents for it. I've also seen his auction recites and he's only asking what he has in it. $5000 will take this beast. If interested feel free to contact me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 186
Looks about perfect and ready.

I get to briefly see just how fast a 465 can go every time Tim Shephard laps me. Nice bikes!

2012-0623-OH-OVCCN-PHOTO-G-Tim-Shephard-11W.jpg

Back