Skyview Raceway???

Got to add that to the list of tracks up north that I need to hit.
Vern
Any Hand race
TV land
Club Hershey

John- there are 2 competition riders of America FB pages the one I was talking about is Competition Riders of America (CRA) posts are on there.

That's the one. I got my approval to join (ironically from a PR member here, haha) and I can now see that page. And....sure enough...there is the track video!

Also interesting -- the posted description of that Facebook page is "Only for people who race for CRA." Not quite sure on the validity of the grammar in that sentence, but regardless it's a great marketing plan.

Have no idea who the moderator of the site is I just know that is where we post info we'd like people to see :)

Last edited:
Which track video was it as they were night and day different. First track video was a dust bowl second track video seemed real nice with one heck of a big parking area and the track kinda reminded me of 330 a bit minus the fact it didn't have the big hit jump 330 had...

That's the whole f-ING problem with the CRA ....They never responded to any of this....last post on web site was 2014...your trying to find a track there is no info to be found!!!They never ever come on here and promote anything!! !! I found the vid on facebook I will tag you....

That's not a video of the track I was at there first race. I don't think they have any videos on it and I didn't wear my GoPro that day.

There is one vid of the track....trust me if that second vid was a trackin Ohio it would be packed every weekend!!! It's one guy riding the track taken with a cell phone

Just like a lot of people don't know about pitracer, is there another site that WE don't know about where these tracks do post? And don't say facepagespace

That's the whole f-ING problem with the CRA ....They never responded to any of this....last post on web site was 2014...your trying to find a track there is no info to be found!!!They never ever come on here and promote anything!! !! I found the vid on facebook I will tag you....
I have put pictures on the gallery of our track.

Welcome to PR Skyview! Thanks for the information. I love the pics. Love all the green grass.

Please feel free to self promote on here as much as possible. The more updates you can give the better. Take the positive and negative feedback as a gift not a curse. Message me anytime for help or just post a question. These users are not afraid to speak their minds but many of these users have been riding motocross for decades.

Once you link your FB and Twitter account to your PR account you can post here and it'll push that information to those websites. Just use the checkbox. Best of luck!

capture.jpg

Back