Rocky Mountain Gas Cards? Who's Leading?

Vet261

PR Addict
Gotta be some racers out there that have pulled in a bunch of those $10 cards!

How much you got? I haven't raced much but still have gotten like 60 bucks.

I even got a surprise $10 card in the mail recently from racing the Sleepy Hollow 2 Stroke National.

That promotion is still going on. Call MXA and ask for it. You get a year sub for 16.99 and a 25 rmatv gift card. You get the sub for free and a $9 bonus pretty much.

You can call three seperate times and add 12 months each time and get a new $25 gift card. Possibly getting you $27 total (9x3=27) for free to spend at Rocky Mountain.

You're welcome.

I try to support Rocky Mountain, i got a bunch last year and this year. Almost 200 bucks last year maybe 80-100 this year.

Well, They are great to work with. We had some cards laying around for awhile never even opened them. Totally didn't even realize they had expiration date on them. So, any way I called them. (These cards were anywhere from year to 6
months expired) They gave me all new numbers and expiration dates. Wow! was very surprised.
Quickly ordered up $200 bucks, in smalll item tools. They even accepted my discount codes.
So now we have about 18 left.

Take a good look at your expiration dates.

For all of those waiting.. I just sent the last 9 events, including the memberships! I do them bimonthly during the busy months of racing, so everyone should have them by Christmas!!! The OMA is VERY appreciate of the Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Race Gas Program!!! We enjoy working with them and appreciate all of you for supporting them.

Connie

Back