Daytona Bike Week / SX Condo for rent 2016

John250

PR Founding Father
Anyone have that Daytona / Florida riding buzz? Wanting to get something set up for in March? Hit Atlanta SX then Florida? Daytona SX the following week. Bike Week. Here is the place to stay. Daytona SX 10 minutes. Pax track is 35 minutes. Bithlo.........WW is 90 miles. Lots of places to ride, plus you can stay on the beach a few days, see a little bit of Bike Week (75th Annual) in the evenings. It is a Motorcycling experience. I would love to get these weeks rented by the end of the year! I have three units to rent.
It is never too early to start planning a trip south in the spring or a trip to the Daytona Pro / Amateur SX.

1. Ocean view studio Condo (sleeps 4) that I will rent you in Daytona Beach Shores. February 27 - March 5. Has separate bedroom, full kitchen, one bath. New furniture, flat screen TVs, mattress and carpet last year. Heated Pool, Jacuzzi (All redone this year), Gas Grills and new patio furniture. $500 NO TAXES.

2. Ocean view studio Condo (sleeps 4) that I will rent you in Daytona Beach Shores. March 5 - March 12 (Bike Week). Has separate bedroom, full kitchen, one bath. New furniture, flat screen TVs, mattress and carpet last year. Heated Pool, Jacuzzi (All redone this year), Gas Grills and new patio furniture. $800 NO TAXES.

3. Ocean view 1 Bedroom Condo (sleeps 6) that I will rent you in Daytona Beach Shores. March 5 - March 12 (Bike Week). Has Large bedroom, full kitchen, two full baths. New furniture, flat screen TVs, mattress and carpet last year. Heated Pool, Jacuzzi (All redone this year), Gas Grills and new patio furniture. $900 NO TAXES.

You pay me, and I give you the keys for the week. Awesome deal. Call me if your interested. 937-603-3120. Share on your pages, so maybe some of your friends are interested.

Condo View.jpg
Hot Tub.jpg
Pool.jpg
TI room.jpg

I rented one of John's units last year, nice place, great location, good people running the place. Well worth the cost. Just far enough away from the craziness but you can still enjoy it.

Back