Looking for a place to ride

JasonE

Noob
picking up a new ride on the 1st or new to me at least. Is there anywhere good to get some seat time in?

Welcome to PitRacer. Take some time to browse this excellent site.

There is a very nice track guide and many of the track owners use the first 2 forums (open practice and race updates) to provide information about when their tracks will be open.

I'm not sure if you are looking for motocross track seat time or trail riding seat time. There is information all over the web about public trail systems or private land owners that offer pay to ride.

Another source is a good local shop. I know those near me often have flyers with information about places to ride.

Basically new to mx crossing over from professional bmx racing . Though I'm comfortable on a dirt bike I'd say I'm a good beginner lol.

Sweet. You'll love Mx. Wait till sptrying ing though. Guess you'll have to hang out at days until spring...

I'm on Percocet. I'm sorry. Just had surgery on my collarbone from an August injury. I'm pretty jacked up at the moment from re breakingand the plate and 6 screws. I meant to say:

Wait until spring. I guess you'll have to hang out at rays on your bike until then.

Last edited:
Sweet. You'll love Mx. Wait till sptrying ing though. Guess you'll have to hang out at days until spring...

I'm on Percocet. I'm sorry. Just had surgery on my collarbone from an August injury. I'm pretty jacked up at the moment from re breakingand the plate and 6 screws. I meant to say:

Wait until spring. I guess you'll have to hang out at rays on your bike until then.
Rays? I understand broken collar bones well lol

Welcome to PitRacer. "Close" to you would be Dirt Country (Blanchester), East Fork (New Vienna) and, if they ever open up again, Buckeye Hills (Hillsboro).

I have no idea about Dirt Country's schedule. East Fork is closed for the season. Buckeye never opened this year but is a basic, fun track.

Hmm and I was thinking your post was clearer than usual!!! Just kidding - heal up.

Back