NASCAR Connections or race car connections

Cody Wolford

PR Member
I'm a teenager in high school. Have raced atv motocross for years. Well for a career.... Well some say life style I'd like to race cars and work into nascar. It's difficult due to the cost. But my fall back is college at UNOH and becoming a high performance mechanic and working for nascar race shops. But I really just want to drive and race. I don't want to waste thousands of dollars in college and not necessarily need it. Yes it could help me in the long run. But does anyone have connections into that side of racing. I'd even like to try it before I completely commit to it.
Thanks
Cody

Wolford Racing 248
Cody's Mowing Service, Joe's Tire, Lashley Tractor sales, FCR Supension (of Wheeling West Virginia), Fly Racing, Oury Grips USA, Rocky Mountain ATV MC, Meyers Coatings

When I was in the pits at Michigan, all the crew members were surprisingly very young. Would be real cool to get hooked up with that. I know a kid from my high school that ended up going on the pit crew of a NASCAR truck team. He loved it. Lots of travel and he made a decent salary 45,000 a year plus travel. He said it's great when you're young, hard to try to have a family. But he makes it work.

Not sure how to get driving. Erik jones is real young. And a great driver but he's got a lot of experience from go karts to dirt cars....

Now that is really cool.
I'm looking at going to UNOH and graduating with a degree in high performance Motorsports and working me way into it that way

Wolford Racing 248
Cody's Mowing Service,Joe's Tire,Lashey Tractor Sales, Meyer Coatings, Fly Racing, OURY grips USA, FCR Suspension (Wheeling,WV)
Rocky Mountain Atv Mc and M&M Graphics

Back