2011 KTM 50 Mini Adventure------Need Some Help

Affliction313

PR Member
Bought my daughter a 2011 KTM 50 Mini------and of course she wants to put her touch on it and wants black plastic....but I have searched high and low on the web acerebis, polysport, ufo, ect ect and I can not find anything for 50 sx mini.....everything I have found starts at a 65 and up....so my question is directed to other 50 parents where can I go to get new plastic for this thing? and/or does a 65 of the same year plastic fit?

Bought my daughter a 2011 KTM 50 Mini------and of course she wants to put her touch on it and wants black plastic....but I have searched high and low on the web acerebis, polysport, ufo, ect ect and I can not find anything for 50 sx mini.....everything I have found starts at a 65 and up....so my question is directed to other 50 parents where can I go to get new plastic for this thing? and/or does a 65 of the same year plastic fit?
The Mini adventure was discontinued in 2006 or 07 I think.
Are you sure you have the model right?

url
Google Mini Adventure plastic and click on images.

yea...sorry all these little bumble bees look the same....but im rolling snake eyes everywhere I look for new plastic...I know the obvious choice is stock...but she wants black because she wants pink graphics....any other help would be greatly appreciated

Back