Dates for Mid-Ohio

They announced the 2015 dates in the middle of December. I looked up the announcement and it was December 17th. I suspect we will know before the end of the year.

I guess nothing to be learned from 2015 season ?

AHRMA National: 7/10/2016.......Field of Dreams, Millville, NJ

I guess nothing to be learned from 2015 season ?

AHRMA National: 7/10/2016.......Field of Dreams, Millville, NJ
This is really the stupidity of AHRMA,,,,, they don't like the AMA and its ongoing post AHRMA success at Mid Ohio. However based on the crowds at Mid Ohio last year its clearly the winner, no idea of the numbers but well over 20,000 people for the weekend. The AHRMA post vintage event in NJ on Sunday had 26 classes with 51 racers, or 1.96 people per class. The Mid Ohio gates were packed. Saw most of my regular AHRMA friends at Vintage Days.

Scheduling any vintage motorcycle event against the largest such event in the world just shows how arrogant and out of touch the AHRMA board and ED are.

Last edited:
Vintage Days attendance took a hit after the split, which inconveniently coincided with the effects of the 2008 economy crash, but the attendance has noticeably improved. Had a real good turnout this year.

The race entries keep getting bigger and bigger ever since the split. Last year was very good. I think I'm going to dust my boots off for this coming year's race. The swapmeet seems to hold it's own. It's definitely smaller than it used to be. This past year was a mess with the rain.

This is really the stupidity of AHRMA,,,,, they don't like the AMA and its ongoing post AHRMA success at Mid Ohio. However based on the crowds at Mid Ohio last year its clearly the winner, no idea of the numbers but well over 20,000 people for the weekend. The AHRMA post vintage event in NJ on Sunday had 26 classes with 51 racers, or 1.96 people per class. The Mid Ohio gates were packed. Saw most of my regular AHRMA friends at Vintage Days.

Scheduling any vintage motorcycle event against the largest such event in the world just shows how arrogant and out of touch the AHRMA board and ED are.
Long story short couldn't get logged in got another account! Mike I'm more disappointed with ahrma gl having a regional at 62 the same day of a national in Mo,a race I've been to two yrs in a row! As far as gates full at mid-ohio,maybe I started with a few people,but my 250 & 500 class had me and one other person! +50 did have 16 first moto,but after a few rain drops sun morning 4 showed up for second moto! And we know what happened with third moto.

Back